Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions of service are copyright to Prime Secretarial Services.
Unless otherwise agreed by PRIME Secretarial Services in writing, these conditions shall be construed in accordance with English law and are in addition to your statutory rights.
In these terms and conditions of business, "the Company" shall mean PRIME Secretarial Services and "the customer" shall mean any Company, firm, organisation or private individual trading with the Company.
Identification, Confidentiality and Privacy
- The Company undertakes not to disclose any of the customer’s details on this form to any third party whatsoever. However, the customer agrees that the Company can use its discretion as to whether or not to disclose the customer’s private information to legal bodies if so legally obliged to or requested.
- The Company may use the details that the Customer has provided on the Application Form by way of an electronic ID check to confirm the customer’s identity, company identity, address and other contact details in order to comply with the Company’s obligations under the HMRC Money Laundering Regulations imposed on the Company. If necessary, the Company may request hard copies of ID documentation from the Customer, and in the event that the Customer fails to provide such documents, the Company reserves the right to terminate the services set-up for the Customer without refund of Subscription, Service fees or any Holding Deposits paid.
The Company will provide a Street Address or Box Number for utilisation by the customer, for which the customer agrees with the Company not to carry on any business which could be construed or interpreted by the Company as illegal, defamatory, immoral or obscene. In addition, the customer agrees not to use the business address, telephone/fax numbers, email address of the Company for any of the aforesaid purposes.
At our SW19 address, no parcels, chattels or packets other than letters addresses to the customer will be accepted at the Company’s address without prior written permission. The Company shall be bear no responsibility whatsoever either to the sender or the customer or to any third party.
Mail Forwarding Service
The Company will forward mail on to the customer in accordance with the Customer’s instructions on the Application Form. The Customer will provide an initial Postage Account of £30.00 from which the Company will deduct at the time mail is forwarded, the Franking, Envelope and Label Charges at cost. Postage top-up requests are sent in accordance with Clause 10(d) below.
Mail Collection Service
- If the Customer does not require Mail Forwarding, all mail will be held at the Company’s office pending collection or further instructions. If mail is held, the Company will hold the Customer’s mail for the duration of subscription paid. However, if in the event that, in the Company’s view, a Customer for whom we hold mail/correspondence/parcels etc for accumulates a disproportionate level of the same, the Company shall notify the Customer in writing and request that the Customer makes arrangements for the Company to forward on all mail/correspondence/parcels etc held to the Customer or for the Customer to have the same collected from the premises at which we are providing service. At the Company’s absolute discretion, it reserves the right to levy additional storage and/or handling charges where necessary.
- If the Customer, who having chosen to have their mail held for collection, requires either ad-hoc or regular Mail Forwarding, must send a request for the same in writing to the Company. The Customer will provide an initial Postage Account of £30.00 if not already having done so at the time of application from which the Company will deduct the Franking, Envelope and Label Charges at cost. Mail will be forwarded to the account address provided on the customer’s initial application unless an alternative address is provided by the customer for each and every ad-hoc dispatch.
The Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure accurate and efficient dealing with all communications received for the customer and that mail is handled in accordance with the customer’s instructions on the application form. However, no warranty or liability is accepted by the Company, its staff or agents in relation to services provided, nor for losses or damages to the customer nor money, valuables or loss of business, however so caused.
The customer will fully indemnify the Company against all liabilities, expenses, losses, claims, damages or penalties incurred by the Company is respect of this Agreement and due to the way in which the business services are however occasioned including through defamation, suing or being sued as a result of the breach whatsoever and howsoever committed by the customer or any third parties. The Company, its staff or agents will have no liability to any third party.
Accounts and Payment
- All subscriptions and fees including the postage deposit account are to be paid strictly upon application and thereafter in advance at the subscription intervals as indicated on the application form. Incidental disbursements and other charges incurred by the Company on behalf of the customer are payable on demand and the Company reserves the right to suspend the services provided to the customer should any fees remain outstanding after 7 days of request for payment or any other due date agreed.
- Changes of Fees and Service: The Company shall notify the customer in writing of any changes in fees or services. Any changes or alterations to services will take effect no earlier than 14 days.
- Non-payment of initial fees: Any contract shall be subject to the Company being satisfied as to the customer’s creditworthiness and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Company may, in it’s absolute discretion, having informed the customer that their services are set-up, refrain from delivering the service, until such time as the customer tenders money in a satisfactory form accepted by the Company.
- Settlement of Terms: Postage credit requests for top-ups for postage franking charges incurred by the Company will be sent from time to time according to volume usage. Credit requests are to be paid strictly within the 7-day settlement terms stipulated on the request. If the customer fails to pay a Credit Request, the Company may withhold such services/mail/messages/correspondence or article(s) belonging to the customer until such payment is made. The Company shall have a general lien on all belongings of the customer that may be on the Company premises and/or for all monies owing by the customer to the Company on any account whatsoever. The Company may exercise any of the following rights, either alone, or in a combination:
(i) terminate the contract of service
(ii) recover payment for services / work all ready rendered
(iii) retain all payments already made
(iv) vary the terms of this contract as to payment
Customer Breach of Terms
In the event of breach by the customer of any of the above conditions, the Company may terminate this Agreement forthwith without any explanation whatsoever as to reason by sending written notice of such termination to the customer of which a prepaid letter addressed to the customer at his last known address shall be deemed sufficient notice. The customer will lose any subscription/postage money fees in advance in such circumstances and the customer will also lose their subscription/postage fees where the Agreement is terminated by the customer prior to the minimum contract period.
Provision of up-to-date contact information
The customer hereby confirms that the information provided in this Agreement is accurate at the time of signing the Agreement and any change(s) of customer’s personal details or business details will be notified to the Company immediately. The company reserves the right to suspend or terminate a customers service if we are unable to contact them appropriately.
Termination of Service(s)
This agreement is subject to written Notice of Termination to be given by either party and to expire at any one time one month after sending same in a prepaid envelope addressed by the customer to the Company or by the Company to the customer respectively, although fees and subscriptions are not refundable or transferable.